Industrial Biotechnology Training Program | Module: Environmental Biotechnology
Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology offers extensive and complete knowledge in BioTech Training to impact futuristic biotechnology education and develop a cadre of technocrats dedication to the application of biotechnology.
The Industrial Biotechnology Training program enlightens the students, research scholars and faculty members to enhance the industry-specific training and allows them to pursue their career in the Biotech Industry
Module: Environmental Biotechnology
Module Strength: To gain Hands-on acquaintance to the major techniques including-
• Determination of physical and chemical parameters of water
using HANNA EDGE
• Chemical parameters of water quality testing
• Determination of wastewater quality parameters
• Enumeration of microbial index by SPC
• Enumeration of total coliforms by multiple tube fermentation test
• Bioremediation related exercises
Placement Opportunity – Job opportunity for trainees in Biotechnology and Environmental Industries as well as in the Research sector.
Duration: 15 Days/ 1 Month