Paramedical Courses After 12th
When it comes to the medical field there are a lot of courses that are job oriented and short term in comparison to conventional medical degrees. Paramedical courses are medical assistance professional training oriented courses that provide vast employment opportunities. These courses are short term and offer very good packages.
Those who are trained in paramedical courses are referred to as Paramedics and offer instant support to the patient before doctors start treatment. They are well abreast to diagnose any disease in the human body through blood tests, ultrasound, X-ray, MRI, CT scan, etc.
Generally, these courses are related to Nursing, Pharmacy, and Medicine.
Below is a list of paramedical courses to do after 12th.
There are 3 types of courses to do after 12th.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certificate course
- Diploma course
Bachelor’s degree courses are generally 3 years long with an additional year of training and train students to be skilled and trained healthcare workers.
- Bachelor’s in Physiotherapy
- Sc in Nursing
- Sc Radiology
- Sc in Perfusion Technology
- Sc in Cardiac Care Technology
- Bachelors in Audio & Speech therapy.
- Bachelor’s in Dialysis
- Bachelor’s in Medical Imaging technology
- Bachelor of Science in Optometry
- Sc in Anaesthesia technology
- Sc in Operation Theatre technology
- Sc in Nuclear Medicine technology
- Sc in Medical Record technology
Eligibility– Graduate degree course requires mandatory 12th in Science Biology with a minimum of 50% percentage.
The duration of these courses can vary from 1-3 years.
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in Dental Hygienist
- Diploma in OT technician
- Diploma in Rural Health Care
- Diploma in Nursing care Assistant
- Diploma in Community Health Care
- Diploma in Anaesthesia technology
- Diploma in Dialysis technology
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in Nursing Midwifery
- Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics
Eligibility– Diploma courses require minimum eligibility of 10th or 12th according to the course.
Certificate Paramedical Courses
These courses are generally 6 months to 2 years.
- Certificate in Nutrition & Childcare
- Certificate in Nursing Care assistant
- Certificate in ECG and CT scan technician
- Certificate in Home Based Health Care
- Certificate in Lab technician
- Certificate in Dental assistance
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education
- Certificate in Dialysis Technician
- Certificate in Operation Theatre Assistance
Eligibility – these courses can be pursued after the 12th or 10th. These courses can also be pursued after any degree or diploma course.
There are many institutions in Rajasthan offering the best Paramedical courses to the students so that students can get a good earning job after completion of courses. The top Colleges in Rajasthan for Paramedical Courses are listed below. Check the list and take some help for your college selection.
Top Institutes in Rajasthan offering Paramedical Courses-
B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology- Jaipur
For more than 10 years B.Lal institute is providing quality education to students. Apart from Paramedical sciences, the institute offers many other Bachelor’s and Master’s courses. Many other courses are a part of the academia of this institute.
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology is a paramedical course offered here.
Students have been acquiring placements in respected organizations through campus placements and in B.Lal Labs as well.
With the vision of being the center of innovative education, research, science, and technology Dr. B. Lal institution is the best for paramedical courses after 12th.
Banasthali Vidyapith- Jaipur
This NAAC grade A and UGC approved college is one of the top paramedical colleges for women.
This university provides many courses from vocational, bachelor’s, masters to doctoral.
Bachelor of Pharmacy
B.Sc in Nursing
B.Sc in Biotechnology are courses related to the paramedical field.
Placements from the students of this university have been acquired in big organizations of the country.
NIMS University – Jaipur
NIMS is a NAAC accredited college which offers many paramedical graduates and postgraduate and diploma courses. This is a self-financed medical and technology college. Medical institutes in this college are the Institute of Pharmacy, Institute of Applied Sciences, and Institute of advanced sciences.
This is one of the best private colleges of Jaipur.
The placement quota of this institute is exceptionally well.
SN Medical College – Jodhpur
Established in 1965 this college is MCI approved. Many paramedical graduate courses are a part of the academic stature of this college like
Bachelor of Medicine
Bachelor of Surgery
Government Medical College – Kota
Established in 1992 Government college of Kota is MCI approved. Many hospitals and health care centers are also affiliated with this college.
Many paramedical diploma courses are provided at this college-like:
- Diploma in Medical laboratory
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Technical
For more information on paramedical courses after 12th or any other query related to biotechnology, you can contact us via call, message, or talk to us online. We are always available to help you clear your queries.